Sunday 11 February 2018

A sunny walk in London!



A few weeks ago, I traveled in the charming city of London, for business.  Although I had a lot of business meetings, I found the opportunity to take a moment off and take a walk in the city! The days were sunny, unlike most of the times I've traveled to London. The sun was very pleasant and gave its own color to the city! So I enjoyed the blue sky and the sunny day, while I walked in the neighborhoods of the city, staring at the beautiful buildings!

London is a big city and people move fast in the streets. A lot of people are moving around and  most of the shops are full.

On the other hand, it is a city full of tourists,  who give their own color to London and its sights! If you have not been to London so far, you are really losing a great experience! The city is unique! So, plan  a visit immediately and enjoy it!